Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Awww. Poor little chilly dogs like to snuggle under light weight covers like a down comforter or fleece. I keep one on my couch for Boop to burrow under.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Awww, chilly chis. So cute. Chopper has that same blue hoodie!! It's freakin cold here isn't it? I could have swarn I fell asleep in Florida and woke up somewhere up north!! It was with the wind chill 19 here this morning!!

I

·
0 Posts
that second picture says to me " go away mommy i'm trying to sleep"

Do youa hve to fight them off the bed to get in it lol. SO sweet.

I wish we could get comforters in the uk, theyre so much better than the thick duvets we have over here. Think if i ever vacation to america again I might have to buy some and post them back home lol (just for the dog lol)

·
Registered
726 Posts
they all look so cozy!i LOVE daisy, i'm coming to FL to snatch her up!!! lol up here it was like 4 degrees yesterday. kujo was mad when i put him out to potty in the morning :lol: he curled his cold little feet and nose up on me :roll: we keep a blanket on the couch for him to hide in.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awww! They look so warm and Cozy:)

·
Registered
147 Posts
IWAC said:
I wish we could get comforters in the uk, theyre so much better than the thick duvets we have over here. Think if i ever vacation to america again I might have to buy some and post them back home lol (just for the dog lol)
My friend buys baby blankets - the fluffy fleecy kind.They're not too wide or long and they're thin so Toby can still burrow underneath.They're also good for crates and putting on the sofa for snuggling.

You may want ones that are bigger like Katie's but just thought I'd share :)

xxx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts