Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately Jaxx has just been so cuddly and cute that I just can't resist snapping shots a lot lately.
I hope you guys aren't tired of seeing pictures of Jaxx lately

Mommy..think I could get some lovings?

Pretty please?

I would really like a belly rub

Ohhh yahhh that is the spot

I wish Mommy would let me buy my own clothes

This hoody isn't too bad but shhh don't tell Mommy

Daddy took off my clothes and didn't put anything new on me....he is going to be in troubleeeee

If I hold real still maybe Mommy won't see that I am on top of her clean towels....

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Get sick of seeing pictures of Jaxx? NEVER! He is so cute and cuddly. And he reminds me so much of Toby. I've noticed that they have a lot of the same mannerisms and act similarly. Too cute.

More pics?!!!!!?

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Get sick of seeing pictures of Jaxx? NEVER! He is so cute and cuddly. And he reminds me so much of Toby. I've noticed that they have a lot of the same mannerisms and act similarly. Too cute.

More pics?!!!!!?
Thank you Ashley, That is funny because I have thought the same thing about Toby and Jaxx.
I got so excited when I found out that we had Toby in Secret Santa because it was like I was buying for Jaxx's brother.

Awesome pics! Nah - never tire of Jax!
Smiles thank you :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
I'd never get sick of looking at him either, he is just so cute! So good to see him back to his normal self after being ill at Christmas.

I also agree that he looks a lot like Toby!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you guys!! He is always making me smile and he always keeps me guessing.

Karen he and Ruby would look so cute together!!

Smith Jaxx is 18 months old. I love his little puppy face. It is funny but I think he looked less like a puppy when he was younger before he grew into his body.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Jaxx baby, you are so precious, you turned my frown upside down. I was having
a big migraine, and I swear after seeing your cutie pie pictures it is much better.
I could never get enough of you, you are one of the sweetest boys I know. :love2:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think we'll ever get sick of seeing pics of any of the chis on here! Jaxx, I can't believe that your Dad let you run around naked! The horror.
I know wasn't it so rude of him! He let me sleep in yesterday morning. As soon as I got up I heard Jaxx whining and trying to get to me. I asked hubby what was wrong with him to which he said "I have no clue." He said he had fed Jaxx and took off his shirt because it smelled funny. My next question was did you take Jaxx outside. His response was no but he fed him. I started laughing and asked hubby if it made sense that Jaxx would not be happy since he had been up over an hour and didn't get to go potty. So we got dressed (Jaxx and I) and went outside.

Jaxx baby, you are so precious, you turned my frown upside down. I was having
a big migraine, and I swear after seeing your cutie pie pictures it is much better.
I could never get enough of you, you are one of the sweetest boys I know. :love2:
Awww LS I am glad that Jaxx's pictures brought you a smile! He would give you kisses to make it even better if he could!

omg look at him in that hoodie hes so cute!!!
Jaxx has decided lately that he likes hoodies. He has one that he can put on himself and does put it on every time we go outside and it is cold.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Too cute!

Mommy must really love the new phone!! XD
I do! I am just amazed that I can take pictures without them being all fuzzy. I haven't even brought out my actual camera since I got my phone. I need to take some pictures with it still but it is so easy with the phone. My camera still I think takes better pictures but I always have my phone with me. Hubby did really well on Christmas presents this year. I always said I would not become an Iphone person but I have become one and love it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I do! I am just amazed that I can take pictures without them being all fuzzy. I haven't even brought out my actual camera since I got my phone. I need to take some pictures with it still but it is so easy with the phone. My camera still I think takes better pictures but I always have my phone with me. Hubby did really well on Christmas presents this year. I always said I would not become an Iphone person but I have become one and love it.
You sound just like me. I havent took out my camera in a while since I got my new phone either, but it's not an iphone...LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts