Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official - my OH's cousin is having a baby!

My OH just shakes his head at me because he knows baby shopping gets me in a frenzy, I have an excuse to make another baby basket!

This is going to be a rather special baby addition, we'll just say she was not planned, and the mom did NOT want to keep her in fear of ruining her "perfect body" (this is NOT an exaggeration) and the cousin fought her tooth and nail, even willing to marry this crazy woman just to make her keep the baby for him.

Nevertheless, my OH hinted to me this week that if he gets set up on his internship this year we can start trying for children of our own, which is sooo sneaky because he knows that's what I want - but he knows i'll be responsibile and wait it out since I don't want to be married and pregnant!

Brat!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! I am sure you will have a blast buying for the baby. I hate she feels they way she does but hopefully it will be a blessing when it comes and it will change her. Good Luck to you and your OH :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Have fun shopping :-D

I hope we don't have kids for 5 years and believe me we are trying not to but seems those are always the people that get the surprises ha ha ha.

Glad she is keeping the baby!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the family isn't too fond of her as a result because she wasn't exactly, quiet about her feelings about how it's going to ruin her body.

Hopefully things smooth out as it gets closer, additions should bring the family closer not further apart.

Those are the people that always get the babies Kristi, the careful ones! You'd better watch out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts