Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across these pics tonight on the comp and thought they were SOOOO funny. The first is Willy and Luna when we first got Luna and the second is a more recent pic taken within the last few weeks. what a BIG change!! lol Though in all fairness, in the second pic, Luna IS a bit closer to the camera then Willy so that adds a little bit of size lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! Luna and Willy are precious. Willy just pulls at my heart strings though. He always makes me smile. Very nice pics!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Don't let that look on her fool you!! lol She's thinking...."I will sit here as innocent looking as a little lamb and when mom stops looking I will steal that chewy off of that 3 legged lil wimp" lol Actually Willy gets quite vocal when she comes near him when he has a chewy. Its not a growl (as poor Willy hasn't even found his bark yet! lol!) its more like a sound an ewok makes lol its his warning sound and she usually sits back innocently and waits for Willy to get distracted enough and then she SWOOPS in and steals it lol It doesn't matter how many chews are around, she wants the one he has lol My son said to me the other day.....mom, omg why are there so many chews around on the floor lol.
When I give out chews I give one to each of them, then they are scattered around on the floor when they are done chewing, only to be "found" again later lol funny lil buggers. And as sure as God made lil green apples....they always want the one the other has! even though they are EXACTLY the same lol

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Oh yes, to a dog whatever someone else has is always better than what they have!
And Schroeder makes bizarre noises too so I hear ya on that!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
My daughters dog Mackenzie, she's a shi-poo, always steals the chew sticks. LOL. She has this swoop in when she thinks no-one is looking and snatch technique. She is a mile a minute and we love her dearly. She gets the most innocent look on her face when we take it back from her and give it back to the "rightful" owner. LOL

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Cute photos. My fav has to be the one of Willy and Luna in your siggy thing..Luna looks like she is dancing !

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone :) The size between the two just kills me lol Luna was SO small compared to Willy and now its just the opposite lol
I love Luna's colouring, I think just because it was so different then Willys. I love Willys too but I think it was the total opposite that appealed to me? I didn't want two that looked the same. (colour wise I mean, I know no two dogs even with the same colouring look the same lol)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts