Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching for a Blu Ray Player since like October 2010. I bought a LG 570 from electronics-expo (a small electronic store here on the east coast). I had to bring it back due to skipping. ALl i got back was a gift card for the amount of the blu ray player...

So today i go on the website for electronics-expo (electronics-expo.com) and see a new Panasonic blu ray player....Panasonic - DMPBDT210.

Brand Spanking new, came out this year...This is one of the newest models in Panasonic which introduces Skype into the blu ray player and has a sensor on top so if you have things in your hand you just move your hand past the sensor and the door opens.... Wow...it is also2D/3D capabiity w/ integrated Wifi. Hmmm

This Panasonic - DMPBDT210 got a 4.5 stars via Best Buy and a 5.0 Star rating on amazon (mostly because only 1 person reviewed it). What i am iffy about is the price... it sounds too good to be true...

All that for only $168.00 (my gift card is for $172 or $179..not sure).
Hmm. I'm kind of iffy about it cuz it does sound too good to be true but i don't want to by pass this again because i by passed pansonic Dmp bdt 100 but thank again they discontinued it which i am great full i didn't buy. I buy a lot of electronics that get discontinued (such as my cell phone samsung exclaim..).

Do you think it's too good to be true for the low price?

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Well, go get it! If it's not everything you expect, bring it back. Remember to keep your receipt so they don't give you any problems with the return. If you contemplate too long & it truly is a good deal, you might miss out.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i know! the store opens at 10am. i'm going to call ahead to see if they have it because its a drive. Plus the other expo's are far away in the opposite direction. but then again i did call before they stated they had the other one and they did not so i drove and wasted gas and that was when gas prices were $2.90. now the price is $3.25!! Yikes.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
That's a good idea! If they do have it, ask them to set one aside that you'll be there in a few minutes to pick it up! Make sure to get the name of the person you spoke to. Good Luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts