Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems things have really changed around here in the last 6 to 9 months, it is not nearly as much fun and enjoyable as it once was. I'm not sure what it is, can't put my finger on it. When I orginally came here it was to learn as much about chi's as I could, I kept coming back because it was a fun friendly place, but now it just seems very different just not sure why? :confused:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Hi there!!
I have never noticed you on here before, so I wanted to
say hi :)
I am not sure what you are talking about, as I love this
forum, I think its fun and enjoyable. I also learn something new
almost every time I log on :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there!!
I have never noticed you on here before, so I wanted to
say hi :)
I am not sure what you are talking about, as I love this
forum, I think its fun and enjoyable. I also learn something new
almost every time I log on :)
Thanks, I don't really post that much anymore. When I first started I posted alot as I needed to learn about my little guy. I guess it's just that alot of people that were here when i started out have left for various reasons.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Everyone's got the winter gloomies!! Trying to keep themselves, their families & their animals healthy has proven to be tiresome this year. Once spring arrives & everyone starts feeling better, I think you'll see everyone's spirit lifting once again.

·
Registered
384 Posts
It seems things have really changed around here in the last 6 to 9 months, it is not nearly as much fun and enjoyable as it once was. I'm not sure what it is, can't put my finger on it. When I orginally came here it was to learn as much about chi's as I could, I kept coming back because it was a fun friendly place, but now it just seems very different just not sure why? :confused:

oooo really?
what made yu log back on after that long? and i think this place is cool i always get help from somethinq about my little randy. and try stayinq and keep cominq bakk maybe yull like it after a while again.?? :coolwink:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everyone's got the winter gloomies!! Trying to keep themselves, their families & their animals healthy has proven to be tiresome this year. Once spring arrives & everyone starts feeling better, I think you'll see everyone's spirit lifting once again.
I'm sure that has alot to do with it. I'm in sunny california and I forget that the rest of the country is in the deep freeze.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oooo really?
what made yu log back on after that long? and i think this place is cool i always get help from somethinq about my little randy. and try stayinq and keep cominq bakk maybe yull like it after a while again.?? :coolwink:
I've been here all along, I just don't post much. I do alot of reading.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Same rule that applies to everything in life: the more you put into it the more you get out of it. :)

People on forums come & go. Some stick around & others move on. There will be "drama" everywhere. It's just a part of every day life whether on a forum or in person. Most important thing is to take everything you read online with a grain of salt. If you want to "light the spark", start threads, ask questions, share photos & get in on conversations. That's what makes you WANT to come back and what makes a public forum fun--when you get something out of it. When you learn the basics & stop asking questions or "chatting" because everything is old news; it does get boring! That's why sometimes you have to go out & look for something to talk about or to share. And that's what makes the forum go 'round & keep people coming back. :)

So...share some photos and looking through the photo thread. That's my fav part about this place. Well, that & the nutrition section. :lol:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I've been here all along, I just don't post much. I do alot of reading.
You just answered your own question! You stopped posting & now it's different. Start getting involved a bit more & I bet it will get fun again....promise! :D (says the gal who's been apart of online forums regularly for 11 years LOL)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Same rule that applies to everything in life: the more you put into it the more you get out of it. :)

People on forums come & go. Some stick around & others move on. There will be "drama" everywhere. It's just a part of every day life whether on a forum or in person. Most important thing is to take everything you read online with a grain of salt. If you want to "light the spark", start threads, ask questions, share photos & get in on conversations. That's what makes you WANT to come back and what makes a public forum fun--when you get something out of it. When you learn the basics & stop asking questions or "chatting" because everything is old news; it does get boring! That's why sometimes you have to go out & look for something to talk about or to share. And that's what makes the forum go 'round & keep people coming back. :)

So...share some photos and looking through the photo thread. That's my fav part about this place. Well, that & the nutrition section. :lol:
Great post Heather! Totally agree.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

All of what you say is true, I don't really contribute as much as I could, but I think it's funny, I do have almost 2,000 posts so it's not like I'm never around. :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Tanna, Welcome back. It seems people do take a break every now and then but I am glad you are back.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I feel that way too Tanna, but people do come and they go.

There has been an increased amount of, flare ups? lately, but I believe it's winter gloomies too.

Just keep at it, eventually it'll come around.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts

I agree!!!!!:hello1:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Tanna! Post some pics!! I have heard story after story about dear little Paco but I don't think I've ever seen a pic! Post some! :)

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
agree.... its like friends..... be the friend you would like to have......

if you like this place because it was/is a fun place.... post to make it funnier :)

for me.... I don't get invovled in the 'DRAMA' we sometimes have here.... someone usually gets their feelings hurt and I don't believe this place is about that.... we are here to help each other and have fun along the way.... so I ignore and don't post in the 'drama posts'.... sooner or later the 'Drama Queens':protest: leave or give up .... and all is at peace again.... :love1: :foxes_207:

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
agree.... its like friends..... be the friend you would like to have......

if you like this place because it was/is a fun place.... post to make it funnier :)

for me.... I don't get invovled in the 'DRAMA' we sometimes have here.... someone usually gets their feelings hurt and I don't believe this place is about that.... we are here to help each other and have fun along the way.... so I ignore and don't post in the 'drama posts'.... sooner or later the 'Drama Queens':protest: leave or give up .... and all is at peace again.... :love1: :foxes_207:
Much wisdom in this Jan. I am avoiding the controversial posts like the plague. Not everyone has to think the way I do and vice versa, nor is it a requirement to give my opinion every time.

Welcome back Tanna... I had been away for a long time.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I love it here! I'm the most tame of the crazy chihuahua owners! When I got jax, I thought he'd be the same as my big dog. I was so wrong and needed guidance. I'm so glad I found CP!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I have been on this forum for quiet a while now but i come and go and its always strange coming back and posting because there is always sooo many new people i always lurk though but still post now and again its hard coming back i know i want too post sooo many times but cant but thats just me i find it hard

I am sure you will be fine though!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts