Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my chis home for almost 2 weeks now. They used to sleep 4 times a day and all through the night they are just 11 weeks so its understandable but since some days I have notice that they are sleeping longer than usual. It is getting cold in Vienna could it be that?

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
44 Posts
I really can't be of much help- but my Chi sleeps A LOT as well. When she is up, she's hyper and playing and loves her walks- but she always has slept a good bit. She is almost 5.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
My chi sleeps alot and she is 5 months. However now, if shes awake and we are doing something "interesting" she can stay awake for hours...If we are boring her she plays by herself or sleeps. When she was a little younger she slept alot even when the "interesting" things were going on.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies, I know they should and do sleep a lot since they are so young I was just worried because the time length has increase.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It could be the weather and also the fact that it gets dark faster now and they feel the need to get cozy more.

I guess lots of sleep usually doesnt mean anything bad unless they are lathargic when awake or have a lack of appetite..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts