Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(-_-) zZz

dexter got so so so much turkey last night, hes nicely plump and was so excited to be up...as u can see LOL :rolleyes:

i tried getting his whole body but i couldn't position the phone just right :( lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww hehe. Nothing like a good nap to sleep off the turkey. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aw! Dexters wittle tummy is all full. He looks quite satisfied. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aww bless him, o bet he cant wait till xmas evan more turkey lol
ohhhh~ people eat turkey for xmas too? we dont do anythin LOL. just exchange gifts for 5 mins and xmas is over LOL

thanks everyone!!! i bet he really enoyed the turkey meal because i came home to a papertowel full of wet poop that my mom cleaned up but right next to it was a nice pile of more wet poo....LOL! i guess he left that one for me to give as a gift :foxes15:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, thats a sweet picture of Dexter. glad he enjoyed his turkey. i'm a meanie, i didnt let my girls have any... i think Tootsie has a poultry allergy, so no turkey :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aww, thats a sweet picture of Dexter. glad he enjoyed his turkey. i'm a meanie, i didnt let my girls have any... i think Tootsie has a poultry allergy, so no turkey :)
eeeek! poor tootsie! :( turkey is so nummies. lol aw u meanie! haha! :p thanks elaina!

·
Registered
483 Posts
ohhhh~ people eat turkey for xmas too? we dont do anythin LOL. just exchange gifts for 5 mins and xmas is over LOL

thanks everyone!!! i bet he really enoyed the turkey meal because i came home to a papertowel full of wet poop that my mom cleaned up but right next to it was a nice pile of more wet poo....LOL! i guess he left that one for me to give as a gift :foxes15:
lol yeah we dont celebrate thanksgving over here but every xmas we have turkey lol, and how nice of him to leave a nice pressie for you haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts