Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok he was scratching a lot this night ...so i just took it all off :?
he was looking at me with such a silly face......

his ears are straighter ...but not completely ....sometimes straight ,sometimes a bit crooked.

we will see what happens ....maybe this was just what his ears needed ..a little boost and they can do it on their own now.....

i just continue to give him some calcium and vitamins .......;

- we are going for a big walk now ( i have a day of ) so maybe it's for the best the bandage is off :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
i loove cosmo with or without! i hope you have fun on your long walk - im going to take deano for one right now! x x x

·
Registered
568 Posts
Cosmo is just as handsome with his ears down as he is with his ears up. You are one lucky girl. Wishing you luck with the vitamins and such.

Leslie

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ya know what though, it shows that you really do love him cause you took it off as soon as you seen he started getting a bit uncomfortable. :wave: i love you for your heart, if that makes sense lol. you have such a caring spirit.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Nat If Cosmo's ears stood before they will stand again. Its due to teething I can just bet you. Dont tape them, because they have stood before, If you tape them it will break down the cartilage completely and they will never stand :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts