first off i just wanna say.... can't wait to see pics! and second, we have nuetered dogs that young in our hospital. it always amazes me how different vet's and vet hospitals have the same types of problems they deal with yet they all treat them differently. one says wait til they are at least 5 1/2-6 months and another says it can be done at 4-5 months as long as both testicles dropped (then if one is still up they like to wait a little longer in case it does come down on it's own...) so if your vet feels comfortable doing it then go for it. save your baby the trouble of having to have another operations a few motnhs from now. that's my opinion.