Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My chis go everywhere with me....even church!! LOL! My hubby is pastor so they are allowed to go to church with me. Tonight, I took just Paris with me as my daughter didn't want to leave her chi home alone so Bruiser stayed home with her. Paris loves going with me and all the attention that she gets at church!! She was an angel the entire Bible study tonight. It's like she knows she is at church and needs to be quiet. HAHA! Well, heading to bed...night all!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Aw, that's neat! Lavender and Cosmo could go to church with me and they wouldn't cause any trouble at all. They would sit right there with me and be interested in everything that was going on and then would take a nap!

Jeanette

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My dogs have church clothes and play clothes!! LOL! They go with me quite often, especially on Weds nights cause on Sundays I play music and sing so it's a little harder to take them. I don't make a habit of taking them....just here and there. We have had other ppl bring their chis to church too...lol. It's just not something we want to happen every single church service but we are very laid back and don't freak about stuff like that. Other churches would NEVER allow that. We actually had a "Blessing of the Pets" service and everyone brought their animals...it was so neat!

·
Registered
166 Posts
My dogs have church clothes and play clothes!! LOL! They go with me quite often, especially on Weds nights cause on Sundays I play music and sing so it's a little harder to take them. I don't make a habit of taking them....just here and there. We have had other ppl bring their chis to church too...lol. It's just not something we want to happen every single church service but we are very laid back and don't freak about stuff like that. Other churches would NEVER allow that. We actually had a "Blessing of the Pets" service and everyone brought their animals...it was so neat!
I think that's amazing! I wonder if our church would consider doing a "Blessing of the Pets"? Hmmm...now you have me thinking that I'll have to check into that! :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Awww hahaha! That is just precious :love1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts