Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And here they are!!!

Mommy Loves my "tooth lip" in this pic!

Ooooh! I can sit/stay so well, mama! Look at me!!

I know down/stay! Aren't I a smart boy???

Mmmmm...enjoying my treat for doing a great down/stay!

Time to relax after practicing my commands and playing with the kids!

Yeah, Yeah...I know this looks funny. But it's comfortable...really!

Ack! That dang camera again!

If I can't see it...it isn't there! (camera!)

It was a great day yesterday!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
He is just perfect. I am so glad he found his way to you. You are such a good mom to him. I love his face and his little chopper stuck on his lip. What a doll. Keep sharing girl!!!

Haven't forgotten you btw, just didn't get there. It'll be coming, I promise.:coolwink:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh, that mouth!! I love it. I just wanna kiss him up. I love that first picuture!! What a doll.:)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What a beautiful colour!! I'd love to give him a hug...he looks VERY huggable!
Oh he's huggable alright!! He wants to play and smooch with all the people, cats, dogs, anyone and anybody that is near him! He's such a goob!

I just can't get over how smart he is. He is one of the fastest learning dogs I have ever met. He picked roll over up in no time.

I'm working on teaching him to find my keys, and let me know when to take my meds, and a few other useful things! I'm going to be taking him into the schools as well. He's just the best little guy!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I just love Papi! I love his little snaggle tooth pic! I am so happy he finally has a great life with you!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hehehe :D he looks so serioud outside doing his commands and then so playful at home :D cute cute! ;) i wish my guy would stay...but he only knows sit hehe :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts