Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're just random :)

I disturbed the princess. She was not pleased.

Streeeeeeetch

I'll pose for you mom!

See? I'm freakin' adorable!

She didn't want to do this anymore lol

I have no clue why he was licking the couch...I guess it tasted good? lol

I stacked their crates. Lina has a problem with growling/snarling/barking at Boss in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. I got sick of it lol. This takes care of the problem. And yeah..that basket is full of toys, their food, and 3 coats. It's FULL.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, adorable pups! I love the crate set up - seperates them (Matilda gets a little "princessy" in a crate too) & a good space saver to boot!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
where to begin!

First pic of Lina: "What the f...." is what she's thinking, haha!
Yes Boss, you are freakin adorable! I love his pink stomach :love2:
LOL @ the last pic of Lina! her face is facing straight, yet her cute little nose is wayyy off to the side. I love it :D

Hehehe at Boss licking the couch..he and Butter have something in common. She likes to do that too. I like to think it comforts her.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, your pups just brought a big smile to my face..lol Those are wonderful photos. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
With all of the treats that you bake..your pup has to eat the sofa ? lol ? Very funny !

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute. I love the stretching one!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww...............There's our little girl, Lina Beana. She makes the cutest faces, doesn't she? I love the second pic of her stretching - she looks so comfy and spoiled rotten. Please give her hugs and kisses from my husband and me. :)

Boss is adorable in his poses, a true momma's boy. He needs more of your delicious PPP treats so he could stop licking the sofa!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts