Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was a lot of fun! Skylar started whining and I wasn't sure why but she acted like she wanted to run so I took her leash and that was exactly what she wanted! We ran an entire (lengthy) block and I had to stop b/c my lungs were about to explode. She wasn't ready to stop! So we started again but I didn't make it even half a block that time--fortunately we were almost home at that point. Husband had to carry Bizkit back but we're used to that. He only walks so far and then he sits down and moves no more! I think he just gets tired and now with his bad knees...but I wouldn't dare not take him. We have a stroller for them which is good for Bizkit but I think the girls would prefer to get some exercise.

Please no one report me to the nails police or the SPCA! It was my plan to trim everyone's nails tonight but I had no idea how desperately Bizkit's needed to be cut!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful babies!! Love their Puppia Harnesses!
Thanks so much!
Yeah, their harnesses aren't cheap but they met my criteria: step-in harnesses and they're made of stretchy mesh. I don't want the girls to be hot so I thought mesh was the way to go.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww you have the most adorable fur family! How precious they all are. I love their harnesses too, so pretty. :)

(The nail police. hee hee.)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Looks like a fun time was had by all! I love the puppias!

·
Registered
14 Posts
awww great pics :) LOVE their harnesses!!!

off topic but does he have trouble with his back legs? Im sorry if thats out of line but Im just curious if thats what you weretalking about :( poor guy! Hes a cutie patootie <3

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awww great pics :) LOVE their harnesses!!!

off topic but does he have trouble with his back legs? Im sorry if thats out of line but Im just curious if thats what you weretalking about :( poor guy! Hes a cutie patootie <3
Thank you!
You're fine...yes, he has luxating patellas, grade 2.5. He was diagnosed in February. I've had him on a glucosamine/chondroitin etc. supplement and he's doing better. Only occassionally do I have to give him his prescription anti-inflammatory, Meloxicam.
He always looks sad to me when his ears are down but I know he wasn't sad in those pix!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Awwwwwwwww! I can't take my pups out for a walk any more the last time we did they were attacked by 2 big dogs! Now we are to worried to try it again. We decided the back yard was big enough for them and they are safe. But when I seen the pics of you out walking your pups I sure wished I could again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts