Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tootsie got her SS presents today. i had to include Minnie in the pics. Tootsie just isnt very happy when i take her away. lol. ( and i know they are both in bad need of a nail trim, i'll be getting them one sometime this week)

wonder wats in dis box...

its from Izzy!

look at all these pretty presents

minnie is the most inquisitive, she went right in the snugglesac

More pics to come...

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a pic of all of Tootsies Presents :)

and heres a pic of presents for me! apple cinnamon candles and room spray. and a glass candle holder. mmmm, smells so goooood !! i'm gonna keep em in the bathroom, i love lighting candles when i'm taking a bath, so relaxing and luxurious

minnie really loves that fox , and tootsie is intested in lambchop :)

ooooh, Tootsie really loves these!!!

More pics to come...

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:love5:

Thank you so much to Izzy and Blondie87, we really love everything
:love5:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Awwww!! I'm glad they love everything!! My girls hate those Nylabones, so it's crazy to see other Chis actually using them.. lol. My girls love those fox toys too, that whole Natural Instincts line of toys, they LOVE them.

I went off of what fits Bella good cuz Tootsie is just a lil bigger then Bella. So yeah, so I'm glad it all fits her well!

And I light candles in the bath too.. :) Well more like hubby does for me, ha ha. He always will go light a bunch of candles ahead of time if he knows I'm gonna take a bath.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh WOW!!!
I want it all! What great presents!
And the girls are really enjoying them!
It's so sweet! What a fun time! Love it! :p

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Awwww!! I'm glad they love everything!! My girls hate those Nylabones, so it's crazy to see other Chis actually using them.. lol. My girls love those fox toys too, that whole Natural Instincts line of toys, they LOVE them.

I went off of what fits Bella good cuz Tootsie is just a lil bigger then Bella. So yeah, so I'm glad it all fits her well!

And I light candles in the bath too.. :) Well more like hubby does for me, ha ha. He always will go light a bunch of candles ahead of time if he knows I'm gonna take a bath.
You are an awesome shopper! These gifts are really great! Super thoughtful and cute! Way to go!!!:thumbright:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww look at all those wonderful pressies!!! the snugglesac came out too cute :D yay for toys and the clothes and million candles LOL :D oooh la la elaine likes to bathe with candles on.... :lol:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

i think they love the nylabones so much cause i started giving them to them when they were very young, and they loved them when they were going thru teething and will always love them :), and yes, everything fits perfect. Pink looks so good on tootsie too :), and i love the fabric of that snuggle sac. its so pretty and its soft too :)

Oh WOW!!!
I want it all! What great presents!
And the girls are really enjoying them!
It's so sweet! What a fun time! Love it! :p
yes, we were so happy with the presents, everything was perfect!!

awwww look at all those wonderful pressies!!! the snugglesac came out too cute :D yay for toys and the clothes and million candles LOL :D oooh la la elaine likes to bathe with candles on.... :lol:
LOL, you are just so funny!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yeah, my girls love plush fabric... so that's what I always make the snuggle sacks out of. I had a couple different patterns, and wasn't sure which one to make for you and which one for our other SS. So I was hoping you'd like that pattern!

And yes, pink does look super good on her chocolate fur coat!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What awesome SS gifts!
we think so too!! everything was perfect. perfect size, color, we got all those nylabones and busybuddy bone tootsie wanted from her wishlist.... tootsie had a great secret santa . oh, and Minnie loves that snugglesac. Tootsie just lays on top of it cause its so soft , by Minnie ... she love going in

here's a couple better pics i snapped of her in it :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Fabulous gifts, I'd say you hit the jackpot! Love it all!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Awww.. I love it! That's awesome she loves going in it. My girls don't even really do that. They lay on it mostly, and I use it to carry them in, like going to and from the car, or in a store or whatever. And they are always in them when they are in their car seat, but I put them in there, til Izzie climbs out to bark at some pedestrian or something.. :rolleyes: Sometimes they are in separate ones, but most of the time they share one.

Here is my girls in theirs in their car seat.. :)

And the rare occasion when they actually lay IN them.

They mostly HAVE to lay on me under a blanket. I have to ALWAYS have a blanket on, lol. So I love seeing a Chi actually use one like that! But it is meant to be able to lay on, as well as in.. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts