Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a lot of you think that Bailey has a lot of toys... and I've been saying for a while now that what you see in pics isn't even half of what he actually has..... sooooo, here ya go!

He was chewing on his Bully Stick and didn't want to part with it, so that isn't in the picture. Also there are 2 toys in the car and a couple more things in his stroller that is in the car. lol :rolleyes:

Hold on to your Chi's... here is Bailey's living room toy store! lol

Chewies

Squeakies

Balls

Stuffies

Humpies (that he hasn't had since his neutering)

Group Shot!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That's so funny! And I thought my four had a lot. Your Bailey is one lucky boy! I love the TY frog toy. My chi's love those, and we have a few different ones, but not the frog! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh come on now. That's ALL he has to play with?! HA HA! So funny. I like how you called some of his toys the "humpies". That's hilarious.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Bailey's a shopaholic!! You don't leave him at home with QVC on do you? Or does he do all of his ordering online? You need to implement parental controls. LOL!!

He's one spoiled, lucky pupster!!!!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, told ya.... he just won't stop whining when we are in the check-out until I buy him a toy... if I say no, he throws himself on the ground kicking and screaming.... whats a poor mommy to do? LMAO!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Yep, told ya.... he just won't stop whining when we are in the check-out until I buy him a toy... if I say no, he throws himself on the ground kicking and screaming.... whats a poor mommy to do? LMAO!!!
LMAO!!!! That is the funniest thing ever! I thought my guys were spoiled! I have a toy basket with all their stuff in it that is almost full to overflowing! I just got them new stuff yesterday too. I can never leave Petsmart without buying at least 2 more toys. I swear they recognize the rustle of the Petsmart bag too because when I come home and hear those bags they just keep pestering me until I give them their new stuff!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts