Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i bought chiwi a teething toy from petsmart, you wet it then freeze it and it supposed to help sooth the gums and it's her new favorite toy now! when she first came home she like to play with a select few toys now forget it during a zoomie she will play with every single toy she has!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
luvmypuppet said:
forget it during a zoomie she will play with every single toy she has!
Even Lily, who basically doesn't play with toys at all (I think it's because she never had the opportunity as a puppy) will play with anything when she's zooming... a shoe, a greenie, a blankie hanging off a chair. I purposely toss stuff on the floor while she's zooming to give her things to grab. :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Charlie loved little stuffed animal toys when he was little, now he likes all kinds of toys.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by luvmypuppet
forget it during a zoomie she will play with every single toy she has!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even Lily, who basically doesn't play with toys at all (I think it's because she never had the opportunity as a puppy) will play with anything when she's zooming... a shoe, a greenie, a blankie hanging off a chair. I purposely toss stuff on the floor while she's zooming to give her things to grab.
:lol: When Charlie is zooming he takes every one of his zillion toys out of his basket....I really need to teach him how to pick them up lol :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts