Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching Chico this morning, I noticed he has a HUGE toybox with probably over 50 toys in it... but grabs a couple toys that he 'prefers'. Are your Chis the same way? Chico has a 'beeber', 'hoggie', and his balls to play fetch. He also seems to like the bigger than him teddy bear... I would like to get some of those Long-Legged toys I hear so much about but wonder if they are a favorite amonst Chis....

What toys do your doggies prefer?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Quigley is the same way. He loves his pink falmingo. He will root around the basket till he finds it. Too funny.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Maisie has a bouncy ball made by Kong which she carries about - Where there are holes for the treats to come out she carrys it!

My two LOVE anything that squeeks, but especially the soft or fluffy toys. Maisies favorites are a little white teddy bear and the tiny chicken she won at a show. Pippis favorite is a toy my mother brought back for her from the lake district - Its just a shape really, thats striped like a Zebra, and a squeeky cow I bought her a couple of weeks ago!

They dont have any toys bigger than they at the moment

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody loves balls and tiny toys that he can fit in his mouth and squeak. Like his little pig. He loves that thing. He also has a hamburger and a rabbit made out of the same vinyl material that are soft and squeaky, but he doesn't like them NEAR as much as his pig!

He likes little plush animals that make noises too. He has a pink pig that oinks and a little dog that barks. They are about the size of beanie babies.

But balls are his favorite. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why do I keep buying toys when he only likes 3 or 4 that he has!!........LOL
seems everytime I go to the Pet store with him.... we come home with a new toy... and it will lay on the floor until I toss it in his toybox.... and watch him chew/squeek on one of his favs......LOL

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Midgie has a squeeky monkey with long arms & legs & it squeeks in 4 different places. She loves it but most of all-she loves my girls stuffed animals; the ones that are usually bigger than her.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
We have probably 200 toys, and mine are the same way. They have their faves, and the rest just hang out in the toy box feeling neglected. :lol:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Zoey likes soft cushiony balls, she will sometimes play with other squeaky toys but not very often. Ziva my min pin EVERYTHING is a toy/favorite...although balls are winning out as her absolute fav!

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
we have alot of toys - Bentley's fave's are his tiny pink soft hearts and little blue soft mice Twig's favourite is a small soft green frog and a soft carrot toy - Ruby likes whatever Bentley's got

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quigley is the same way. He loves his pink falmingo. He will root around the basket till he finds it. Too funny.
would love to see a Vid of him 'rootin'' in his basket.. :) and his pink flamingo...bet its cute...

My two LOVE anything that squeeks, but especially the soft or fluffy toys. Maisies favorites are a little white teddy bear and the tiny chicken she won at a show. Pippis favorite is a toy my mother brought back for her from the lake district - Its just a shape really, thats striped like a Zebra, and a squeeky cow I bought her a couple of weeks ago!
Sounds like Chico, he loves squeeky toys!

Brody loves balls and tiny toys that he can fit in his mouth and squeak. Like his little pig. He loves that thing. He also has a hamburger and a rabbit made out of the same vinyl material that are soft and squeaky, but he doesn't like them NEAR as much as his pig!

He likes little plush animals that make noises too. He has a pink pig that oinks and a little dog that barks. They are about the size of beanie babies.

But balls are his favorite
Chico LOVES to play fetch. He will bring the ball to me and if I don't pay attention to him he will drop the ball at my feet so that is makes a 'THUD THUD' sound that lets me know he wants to play fetch....LOL

Midgie has a squeeky monkey with long arms & legs & it squeeks in 4 different places. She loves it but most of all-she loves my girls stuffed animals; the ones that are usually bigger than her.
where did you get the monkey, sounds like the ones I am looking for... Chico will get the BIG/larger that him teddy bear and 'rassle' with it for an hour....lol

We have probably 200 toys, and mine are the same way. They have their faves, and the rest just hang out in the toy box feeling neglected
200! I thought I was bad on buying toys...lol...I gotta make myself stop buying toys... His "beeber' which is his FAV FAV, he will fall asleep with that one sucking on the nose like a baby pacifer....LOL

we have alot of toys - Bentley's fave's are his tiny pink soft hearts and little blue soft mice Twig's favourite is a small soft green frog and a soft carrot toy - Ruby likes whatever Bentley's got
HAHAHAHA, chico is the same with my other dog, Buster. He likes whatever Buster has, esp. if its Bully sticks...Chico thinks he should have them ALL

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
We have a bit toy box thats stuffed too. Nothing goes to waste really as my fiances lab will gladly chew on anything we let him. My guys like those little mini Kong tennis balls that squeak and the especially love the skinneez stuffing free toys. Reese loves to play fetch with them and to find and bite the squeaker, Miley will drag them around and take them under the bed and just squeak them repeatedly. I think soft and easy to squeak are their criteria!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Pip is obsessed with balls and any small squeaky toy. He'll play tug with Roo with long fuzzy toys too, but balls are his favorite for sure. Roo likes small fuzzy toys and she'll likes balls too, but she likes them the most when she's stealing them from Pip. :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Peanut loves anything that he can chew; he use to steal my car keys, so I bought him his only set (which i found at Wegman's). Cookie loves anything that squeeks, as long as I let her rip it apart to kill the squeaker.

At my house, I have a small dog bed that I bought for Cookie about a year ago, which contains all the toys, since she doesn't lay in it. When Peanut is here, he'll sleep under all of the toys, or take them all off and play with each toy.

At my boyfriend's house, we have a container that has all of Peanut's toys in it, which is low enough for him to just stick his head in. While there, he pulls out every toy, just to play with one, his rope.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Fiddle's Fav is "Mr Jingles" haha

Its actually one of those cat toys where there is a stick, some string and a toy that has a bell inside it with a tail about 15 cm long.

She loves is when I dangle it and she has to 'hunt' it down, but she still likes to just chew on the head part where the bell is!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts