Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allo everyone,

Sera has a stuffed frog that squeeks, a weird colourful ball that she can naw on, and a little dog attacted to some rope for her to chew on... I was just wondering, i know she can't have big dog treats like those bones... Do you guys recommend any type of toy for a 6 week old? I've seen those plastic bones, think she'd like those? Or any type of play toy maybe chi's seem to enjoy. I got her a greenie, she licks it but of course cant chomp down on it, i only let her try once.. as im too scared it wil hurt her little tummy. Theres also Dog treats, i got her some chewy soft ones so i can break a tiny peice of and give it to her when she goes potty in the right places. Do you guys think that would hurt her?

~Thnx

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I do have her, and no, i didnt mean rawhide , im totallty against that stuff, i meant just the plastic/rubber bones ive seen in stores. I just looked at her teeth, and it seems to be they have a little bit more growing to ddo.. and yes im feeding her soft food, and will wein her off to the kibble once she can handle the hard stuff:)

Thankies for the ideas

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.