Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm going crazy here. Is there some easy way to look up Lo's family tree? She is registered with the AKC, and I have a 3 generation pedigree certificate with names and whatnot. Is there some where I can put in the names and see pictures? Or is that too much to ask for?!? lol

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Sometimes you can get them to pop up on google images, but for the most part, there is no easy way to do it, aside from hunting them down.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okie Doke! At least that makes me feel better having spent hours searching and having nothing to show except for her great aunt. LOL (Who, by the way, looks EXACTLY like her,down to the grey hairs coming in around her extremely long muzzle, weird...)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
same here. I used google - But rather than just searching the exact names, I also searched the kennel names (Kivox, Hazmair etc) - Sometimes they have pictures on their sites and google doesnt pick up the whole name

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
same here. I used google - But rather than just searching the exact names, I also searched the kennel names (Kivox, Hazmair etc) - Sometimes they have pictures on their sites and google doesnt pick up the whole name
Thanks for the tip! :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
I did read there's somewhere you send in your dog's DNA for testing to know your dog's "race"/breed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts