Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tracy, I don't even have words for my level of appreciation!!! This gorgeous snuggle sack is so beyond words. I don't even know how to thank you. Lori, it's beautiful!!! Your work is amazing!!! I am so moved by the thoughtfulness and generosity in these gifts. The pups are thrilled. My little girls are dying. We put the pillow in it, thanks to T and Tricia telling me. LOL. This is just such a fantastic gift and I can't believe how lucky I am!!! THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIEND. I'm so moved with these gifts!!! I love you and Brody so much!!!

Look at this angel sleeping in it. She is so sweet and got her spot!!!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
wow ROBIN! That is stunning!
Lori does such fantastic work and such quality!
Gosh you lucky thing, it's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Ohio!!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Robin, LOVED the pics!!! Looks like they wanted to use it as a trampoline rather than a bed though. HILARIOUS!! I'm sure they'll get the hang of it. Coco looks like she has definitely found the best spot!

A special thanks to Lori for making this gorgeous bed and allowing me to purchase one for you! I just couldn't hardly wait for you to get it!! :)

brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh wow that look so comfy i want to dive in myself, lol
Absolutely gorgeous!
Lucky babies!
It is so crazy comfy. I could curl up on it easily!!! It's gorgeous and amazing and feel so lucky to have gotten it!!! Thanks Terri honey.
wow ROBIN! That is stunning!
Lori does such fantastic work and such quality!
Gosh you lucky thing, it's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Ohio!!!!
Tashy, I don't even have words. Still don't know who my other santa is but this is just too much fun. Hope my people are this happy!!! Thanks so much.
Robin, LOVED the pics!!! Looks like they wanted to use it as a trampoline rather than a bed though. HILARIOUS!! I'm sure they'll get the hang of it. Coco looks like she has definitely found the best spot!

A special thanks to Lori for making this gorgeous bed and allowing me to purchase one for you! I just couldn't hardly wait for you to get it!! :)

brodysmom
Tracy, I can't even begin to show you my appreciation. We are just giddy over here. The presents were beyond generous and the pups are thrilled. It has made our whole week. You are a dear friend and I can't thank you enough for the thought you put into everything. Kiss Brody for us and thank you again so much!!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Wow what a great pressie i love it tracey u are so sweet robin locve the pis of your precious babies in it great great pressie xxx

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Wow those are sum great SS pressies!! I so which I had joined in this year, Oh I cant wait till next xmas. So I can have a go! :D

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Oh man lucky lucky! It is gorgeous and I'm sure your pupsters love it! What a nice gift.

I think I'll have to join next year, regretting I missed out seeing all the amazing things everyone is getting for one another!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am ridiculously jealous right now!! I loooove Lori's snuggle sacks/beds!
OMG me too!!! I've wanted one forever and just not been able to justify buying it for myself. Now that I have one in my hand I'll tell you this, they are AMAZING!!! Huge and quality and absolutely stunning!!!
Wow what a great pressie i love it tracey u are so sweet robin locve the pis of your precious babies in it great great pressie xxx
Thank you Mandy honey!!! I am stunned at the generous gifts I've received. I feel so lucky and I got things that I never would have bought myself!!!
Looks so beautiful.. I want one (not for the dog, for me) !! lol
ME TOO!!! I could be comfy in one of these human size!!!
Wow those are sum great SS pressies!! I so which I had joined in this year, Oh I cant wait till next xmas. So I can have a go! :D
It's been just too much fun honey. Thanks so much!!!
What fabulous gifts. Jasper and I of course love the last pic !!!
I knew you would!!! Coco was all curled up just for Jasper!!! Thanks Laura honey, I am just flabbergasted at these beautiful gifts.
Oh man lucky lucky! It is gorgeous and I'm sure your pupsters love it! What a nice gift.

I think I'll have to join next year, regretting I missed out seeing all the amazing things everyone is getting for one another!
It's really been so much fun. Yes please join next year and join in the SS party!!!
Oh how adorable those snuggle sacks are!!! You have gotten such nice gifts! How much fun is this all!!! LOL!:D Makes me get all excited for Christmas to get her! Very nice Tracy...your such a sweetheart!
Tracy is a doll. She's been a wonderful friend to us and the gifts are all so special!!! Thanks Darlene and please kiss the girls and yourself for me!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
aww look at coco!! so sweet

gorgeous bed lori you are so amazing!!
She is amazing and so is my santa!!! I'm so happy to have one of her beautiful creations. Coco has found her new favorite spot in life.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Robin, that snuggle sack is awesome!! I bet your babies are loving it. It's so beautiful. What lucky little chi's!

Tracy your such a sweetie! Great job! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts