Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Puppia you sent Chance fits him perfect! We can't thank you enough!!! That was so kind of you to think of us! Tell Brody that Chancey sends big hugs! :daisy: Thanks again, Tracy!!!!

I'll post more pics, but this one was too funny not to share. The overheads come up higher on their neck, and this was his reaction to that.

Eeeeeeek, Mama, I don't want to wear a tie. :lol: He was actually in mid-yawn, but it just fits the caption too well! :lol: Mean ole' Mama woke him up to try it on. :p

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a sweet gift! :) It really does fit him perfectly and he looks adorable as per usual. :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Yay! I'm so glad it fit Chance!! They don't like it going over their heads, but they do give a nice fit and are very 'secure' and can't be backed out of like the regular step in puppias. I'm so glad that Chance likes it. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw what a sweet gift! :) It really does fit him perfectly and he looks adorable as per usual. :D
Wasn't it sweet!?! Tracy is so kind and thoughtful! We were SO excited! It's like it was made exactly to fit him. Just absolutely perfect!

Yay! I'm so glad it fit Chance!! They don't like it going over their heads, but they do give a nice fit and are very 'secure' and can't be backed out of like the regular step in puppias. I'm so glad that Chance likes it. ;)
Thank you SO much, Tracy! When I saw the package, I couldn't wait to get it opened. I was SO happy that it fit Chance so nicely. It really couldn't be a better fit! I even have some room to let it out in the chest should I need too. But let's hope I don't, cause the little booger shouldn't gain anymore weight. :lol: He sprouted wings and grew when I had him neutered at 19 months old. Now he is as wide as he is tall. :wink: That was over a year ago, and it still cracks me up to see his lil pudgy body. :lol:

He didn't mind it going over his head, but wasn't fond of it coming off. It's not near as bad going over the head as I thought it would be from reading the reviews.

Thanks so much again, Tracy! We couldn't be more thankful for your kindness and generosity! :daisy:

Aww, he looks handsome in his camouflage Puppia.
Tracy is a sweetie. :)
Thank you Lisa! Tracy is very sweet, isn't she! So very kind!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was so thoughtful of Tracy.
Chance looks adorable wearing that too. xxx
Thank you Terri! :) Tracy was so sweet to send it to us. :)

As soon as I can get some more cute pics of him wearing it, I'll post them. I have to be kinda sneaky when taking his pic, otherwise he puts his head down, or runs off. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you ladies! :) We are so thankful to Tracy for sending such a sweet gift. :daisy: Chance will get a lot of use out of it. He loves to go for walks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts