Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
hi there, i have a 3 month old baby and we have a crate for her when we cannot watch her. we tried leaving her in the living room in her crate at night for the first week or so and realized that she was not happy bc she cried and whined ALL NIGHT. we now have her crate in our room so that she can see us at night and we have not had 1 problem. she is quiet all night!!! :D that is really the only suggestion that i have. your baby probably does not want to be alone and is scared to be alone. if she can see you she might be okay at night.

i also bought this toy that has a "real heartbeat" -- actually a little device that mimics the sound of a heartbeat. zoey loves it and it seems to calm her down at night because it probably makes her think that she isnt alone! she didnt like the ticking alarm clock, hot water bottle, OR the radio being on.... GOOD LUCK!!! let us know how she is doing! :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
tattdangel, i was at my witts end with zoey before we started putting her crate in our bedroom at night. thank GOD... they can be noisy critters at night if they are not happy! :roll:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts