Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys Im looking for a travel bag to put supplies food some toys blanket and leach and other things that chico will need if /when I travel with him.

We travel by car a lot but thats fine cos his water and food is in his car seat.

But what I need is a bag that I can take with me in the plane to put his toys and treats food and blanket and stuff like that. And if were staying in a hotel I have everything in that bag for him.

I found this site today That have the bag I want but it only ships to USA and canada. :(
I removed the site cos some are getting security browser warning. I dont want anyone to get a virus.
This is a vid of the bag. Hopfully it will be ok to view
The PupCentric E.B.D. Carry-all for Dogs on Vimeo

Thank you in advance for your help.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, I mean kids have there own bags why not a Chi. :D

I just looked and the link its working. I wander way you cant see it. Hmm

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
I use a baby's diaper bag... may not be fancy but it works .... and its cheaper to buy....

BTW, I can't see the link either but I am at work... and for some silly reason TSA doesn't want me to surf while working so they block alot of the sites.....LOL

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I use a baby's diaper bag... may not be fancy but it works .... and its cheaper to buy....

BTW, I can't see the link either but I am at work... and for some silly reason TSA doesn't want me to surf while working so they block alot of the sites.....LOL
Baby diaper bag. That could be a good idea.
I will go tomorrow to buy a friend of mine a gift for her new baby girl. I will look around and see if there is a nice bag.
I will let you know if I did. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
LDMomma I Love I love I Love you. :D
I went today to the store and got me a bag. Its perfect.
And my sister will love you too. Its her store its called Yamoo. Its a maternity cloth and it has just a few accessories like the dipper bags and some cute baby cloth but just a little. She is expanding now and will have kids cloth and toys and stuff like that.
Here are the bags that I saw.

This one I really wanted it but they had only in pick. They have it in red and blue but its out of stock right now. :( I told them to call me when they get the other colors. :D

This is what I bought. :D I so love it. ;) I will ask someone to saw his name in wight inside the heart.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
LDMomma I Love I love I Love you. :D
I went today to the store and got me a bag. Its perfect.
And my sister will love you too. Its her store its called Yamoo. Its a maternity cloth and it has just a few accessories like the dipper bags and some cute baby cloth but just a little. She is expanding now and will have kids cloth and toys and stuff like that.
Here are the bags that I saw.

This one I really wanted it but they had only in pick. They have it in red and blue but its out of stock right now. :( I told them to call me when they get the other colors. :D

This is what I bought. :D I so love it. ;) I will ask someone to saw his name in wight inside the heart.

those are some nice bag for the chico....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts