Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You know, hubby and I are on the same boat when it comes to discipline...23 hours out of the 24! LOL :rolleyes:
But once in a blue moon he gets soft and lets the pups get away with "murder"! (by my severe standards anyways)
He just finds all three of them so darn irresistible and gives into their silly ways...at times. ;)

Here is a PROOF of that naughty behavior!!! (I am shaking my head in shame)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, she's a born star this one! :lol: :rolleyes:
She makes me laugh a lot.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's so funny. It's like me and my husband, and Oreo. He knows sit, but will only do it for me lol! Good girl Chanel!

Good girl for what? :rolleyes: All three behaved like naughty little monkeys! :lol:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They sat when y'all said too. They didn't stay real well lol but they sat.

Oh Carrie you are too soft, just like my hubby!!! :lol:
I bet little Cricket is spoiled rotten! ;)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hahaha this just made me laugh!! What a funny video! Your boys are such good listeners, Chanel just knew how to get her way & look cute ;) LOL. But she knew mom meant business!!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Oh Carrie you are too soft, just like my hubby!!! :lol:
I bet little Cricket is spoiled rotten! ;)
Yes she is. Although she goes potty outside, and really that's all I require lol! She is five, and has been through a lot. She knows mommy is a softy lol.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes she is. Although she goes potty outside, and really that's all I require lol! She is five, and has been through a lot. She knows mommy is a softy lol.

You sound just like Robbie. Our guys are rescues, so this is hubby's reason for
taking it easy on them. I'm strict, but kind. They just know mom doesn't put up
with nonsense, they can act silly all they want that won't get them anything
from me. ;) When they are good though they get the world of praise and at
times even some yummies! :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha this just made me laugh!! What a funny video! Your boys are such good listeners, Chanel just knew how to get her way & look cute ;) LOL. But she knew mom meant business!!

Oh yes they are great listeners, especially when food is involved! LOL

You must post some recent pics of your twosome, it's been so long. :)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
You sound just like Robbie. Our guys are rescues, so this is hubby's reason for
taking it easy on them. I'm strict, but kind. They just know mom doesn't put up
with nonsense, they can act silly all they want that won't get them anything
from me. ;) When they are good though they get the world of praise and at
times even some yummies! :)
That's how my husband is. He calls her a money pit, but if she is good he gives her kisses, and loves, and treats. French fries lol.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's how my husband is. He calls her a money pit, but if she is good he gives her kisses, and loves, and treats. French fries lol.

Kisses & loves are good, french fries are naughty, big no no! Tell hubby that just like any lady Cricket needs to watch her figure, meaning fries are out. ;)

I remember pictures of your husband and Cricket, you could easily see how much he loves his little girl.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Kisses & loves are good, french fries are naughty, big no no! Tell hubby that just like any lady Cricket needs to watch her figure, meaning fries are out. ;)

I remember pictures of your husband and Cricket, you could easily see how much he loves his little girl.
Oh yeah. We got it from the vet today anyway. She isn't overweight....yet. But she could be soon, if we don't watch what she eats. Since she does like potatoes. I can share when I eat raw. I love raw potatoes. She can eat them like that. But we really need to be careful on how much food we give her too. I know I'm over feeding.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts