Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :)

I noticed the thread on treats and pig ears etc for Chi's, but I've not heard of any of the products I guess cause they're American products :D

So I was wondering what kind of UK treats (for training) are ok for Chihuahua's??
Can anyone recommend any?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carrots, I never thought of that :)
I'll try and get some of those gravy bones. She gets them as a treat when we visit out neighbour and his dog, but I have the milk ones which she's not keen on. I've tried them and they taste great!! They're like jacobs cream crackers lol.

Anyone know if Pedigree Schmacko's are ok? Those strips of soft meat?
I got given a pack and I break off like a quarter a day and give her tiny bits when I train her.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
i know i always hear people talking on here about the greenies and iv never seen them then today i went to hayling island and was looking in a pet shop down there and guess what greenies i thought they was american

anyways mine have smackos they really like them and they are quite easy for them to eat as thin i tried giving them the healthier ones but they would not touch them

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm glad i'm not the only one who likes the smacko's! She loves them, I make sure she doesn't get too much cause the strips are pretty big!

I also tried her with the markies, for puppies.
She really likes them, they seem tough but she gets through them real fast!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts