Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i love this make of dog clothes. everything is 8 dollars each plus shipping ( will ship to anywhere ) in most of these i only have one or two of each style but i may be able to order some and i'm putting in another order very soon.
most only come in small or average size. ( like for 5 pound chi or less )

SOFT COTTON NIGHTY DRESSES ( I HAVE A BUNCH OF THESE )

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
The Monkey x 2, OMG!!!!
The Pink Reversible x 2 OMG!!!!

How much are these pieces of loveliness and are you able to get other sizes do you think?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'm having palpitations here!!! Not sure if it's from having 1 tooth pulled & the other completely snapped off one giving me hell or whether it's the sight of these, I think it's the latter!

Pink "Baubles/balls" Reversible 1 x Bella & 1 x Midge

Blue Floral with dog 1 x Bella & 1 x Midge

Monkey 1 x Chiko & 1 x Ollie

Striped Tees in top pic Pink & Blue for 2 boys & 2 girls

Are hoods detachable on camo's at all?

Oooh Auntie E you are sooooo wicked, I have to stop looking, I want them ALL!!!

ETA: Measurements are below

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I'm having palpitations here!!! Not sure if it's from having 1 tooth pulled & the other completely snapped off one giving me hell or whether it's the sight of these, I think it's the latter!

Oh, it is the clothes! Elaine feeds my doggie clothes addiction and she has such good prices I can buy and not even feel guilty!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The Monkey x 2, OMG!!!!
The Pink Reversible x 2 OMG!!!!

How much are these pieces of loveliness and are you able to get other sizes do you think?
LOL. your so funny !!! everything is just 8 dollars each. ( plus shipping). i only have the one monkey shirt here and its yours. i know i can order more, i know she has tiny sizes but i will try for bigger ones too. i may have your babies measurements still... will have to look them up ... they may have grown some since you gave me those though. ?

If I can afford them I would love ....

Pink "Baubles" Reversible 1 x Bella & 1 x Midge

Blue Floral with dog 1 x Bella & 1 x Midge

Monkey 1 x Chiko & 1 x Ollie

Striped Tees in top pic Pink & Blue for 2 boys & 2 girls

Are hoods detachable on camo's at all?

Oooh Auntie E you are sooooo wicked, I have to stop looking, I want them ALL!!!
LOL. no , the hoods are not detatchable. i tried these on minnie and on her the hood doesnt fit. she has a long neck, so hoods usually dont fit on her though. not sure i'll be able to order everything you want.. i mean , not sure she will have the sizes for your bigger girl and boy. but i will check. i need to check there measurements ...

( hope your mouth feels better soon . are you taking pain pills? )

Oh, it is the clothes! Elaine feeds my doggie clothes addiction and she has such good prices I can buy and not even feel guilty!
glad you are happy with the doggie clothes !! i'm addicted to . i just love buying these cute things and selling them to others :D

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
i only have the one monkey shirt here and its yours. i know i can order more, i know she has tiny sizes but i will try for bigger ones too.

i mean , not sure she will have the sizes for your bigger girl and boy. but i will check. i need to check there measurements ...

( hope your mouth feels better soon . are you taking pain pills? )
Yes I'm double dosing pain pills but with the cave the pulled one has left in my head, and all the missing fillings & snapped teeth to the gums I'm in a bad way until I see her again Thursday - I took up that famous American pasttime of chewing gum & it's destroyed my entire mouth in just 3 months lmao :)

Oh wow, I just noticed today's ring-in icon thingie, I LOVE THIS - :love8:

Umm, sorry, back to dog clothes ..... I will measure them all again in a minutenzie as zey are all on ze bed and cannot escape :) Bella has certainly grown, she's a fatty boombahs, biggus bummus, ginormous, grotesquely so!!!

$8 for this quality, hmm, "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!" I can feel a spending slurge of funds I don't have coming on, lmao! I'll just tell the Bankruptcy Trustee that Aunty Elaine was having a sale of the best quality dog couture in the world and what was I to do refrain from buying??? Fool of a man, go back to balancing your books.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've just been in touch with the lady i order from. she just got home from vacation and i'll be away all day , so she said she thinks she can get to my order on Wednesday.
so, no rush on those measurements Dee, anytime tomorrow or first thing Wednesday would be good.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I want the one in the 3rd picture on the left and the one in 4th picture (Is it reversible or is that two different ones?) Do you have them in X small?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I want the one in the 3rd picture on the left and the one in 4th picture (Is it reversible or is that two different ones?) Do you have them in X small?
the one in the 4th pic. do you mean the one that has the pom poms? that one is reversable. one side is solid pink, the other floral print. yes, i pictured them on each side.
i think maybe i can get it in XS size . i will try and let you know.

did you mean the nighty on the left ( the toile print w/ the lady on it )
that i think is the 4th pic. the 3 rd pic i think is the blue shirts. but i figured you meant the nighties cause its right before the reversable ones :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
the one in the 4th pic. do you mean the one that has the pom poms? that one is reversable. one side is solid pink, the other floral print. yes, i pictured them on each side.
Yes, that's right. Just let me know. There's no rush.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts

did you mean the nighty on the left ( the toile print w/ the lady on it )
that i think is the 4th pic. the 3 rd pic i think is the blue shirts. but i figured you meant the nighties cause its right before the reversable ones :)
Oh that's right I miss counted! the 4th picture on the left and then the reversible one.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
If I put them here, neither of us can lose them ..... I lost the last lot:

Bella

Neck 9”
Waist 15”
Length 14”

Chiko
Neck 8”
Waist 13”
Length 13.5”

Midge I do believe Midge will end up same size as Ollie below
Neck 6”
Waist 9”
Length 10”

Ollie

Neck 7”
Waist 11”
Length 10”

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I would love one of the blue shirts in the third picture for Pepe

Pepe
7 1/2 neck
14 chest
8 1/2 length

And anything you have that can fit Twiggy if possible.

Twiggy
6 1/2 neck
11 chest
7 1/2 length

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I would love one of the blue shirts in the third picture for Pepe

Pepe
7 1/2 neck
14 chest
8 1/2 length

And anything you have that can fit Twiggy if possible.

Twiggy
6 1/2 neck
11 chest
7 1/2 length
For Twiggy... everything here will be too long on her. how much does she weigh? under 2 1/2 pounds? i will ask when i'm ordering if anything comes in that small a size.
if it doesnt have to be this make... alot of the xxs ruff ruff couture will probably fit good. ( some will be too long, some run shorter so will be good for her ) i have 4 little dresses here that would fit her, or i could order something else in that make ... all the ruff ruff in xxs is 11.00 each.
i'll check on the blue shirt for Pepe and let you know ..

do you like any of these. there is a hoodie, or a hoodie dress if you prefer that. or a couple tank tops....

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Uh oh! Elaine here you go again! LOL
Do you have a pic of that reversible pom pom dress on your doggies?
lol. , i never took a pic of them in one... i can snap one, but i'm going to the beach tomorrow. so not till wednesday. someone on here bought one from me, and posted a really cute pic. i forgot her name though... she sells snuggle beds. her 2 girls names are Dazy and Lulubelle. i can find that pic if i can think of her name ... :)

i just found the thread. it was DazyMae's dogs. i dont think she'd mind if i showed off her girl modeling the one with the pom poms :)
( i think she got the only larges sized one... and i dont think they made these in the smaller size... so i'll have to check to see what i can get for sizes. i have 2 here for sale)

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/69862-fashion-show-dazy-lulubelle-pic-heavy.html

1 - 20 of 61 Posts