Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandbaby got his trick-or-treat bag out and Gia & Jade wanted to play with it. So I couldn't resist these pics. :)

Gia is in the first pic. She wanted to go to sleep in the bag. She kept curling up in the bottom of it. I thought I'd never get her to sit up where I could see her head, at least. :lol: Jade was at full attention. She stood on her lil tippy toes, like what now Mama? :lol:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
T, you are making my night tonight with your pics. Look at those sweet angels. I'd like to get one of those babes for Halloween. They just love bags that crinkle like that, don't they???

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
O my goodness..the cuteness is too much LOL

I am coming to your house for Halloween.. do u think maybe I will get Jade in my bag? hehehe

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awwww i wish i could get jadey in my trick or treat bag can i have her if i come to you trick or treating lol
LOL cute pics. I would love to find either one
of them in my trick or treat bag. What neighborhood
do I have to go to for that furry treat:D
T, you are making my night tonight with your pics. Look at those sweet angels. I'd like to get one of those babes for Halloween. They just love bags that crinkle like that, don't they???
O my goodness..the cuteness is too much LOL

I am coming to your house for Halloween.. do u think maybe I will get Jade in my bag? hehehe
oh T il havethat treat
Love your pics T as always.
She is the best treat ever!!
aww they are so darn cute
i choose trick and treat :)
id love to find these babies in my halloween bag :)
gorgeous
Now that is a treat that I wouldnt mind in my goodie bag! :D
T I love your pictures - you have the cutest furry family!!!
Jade is the best treat!!
Thank you Mandy, Lynx, Robin, Cathryn, Amanda, Terri, Marie, Princess, Ciarra & Claire! :) You are all so very kind. :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would give up all the candy just to find one of your lil chiwee's in my halloween bag :thumbleft:
Those pics are adorable! It's so fun that you include the Chi Wee's in each holiday event :)
ooh i'll take that treat!!!
Isn't she the sweetest treat ever?????
Coming in here reading all your comments made my morning. :D You are all so sweet! Thank you so much for the kind comments. :daisy:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Theresa............
Send Gia trick or treating at my house........
she will never make it back home!!
Dahlia wants her to do a sleep-over...........
Forever!! LOL.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Theresa............
Send Gia trick or treating at my house........
she will never make it back home!!
Dahlia wants her to do a sleep-over...........
Forever!! LOL.
Can we work something out? I'll send Gia for trick-or-treat, then you send Dahlia and Gia back as a Christmas present? :lol: We will make every Holiday "count." :lol: We love Dahlia too!!!! (((Hugs)))

1 - 20 of 24 Posts