Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
soooooooo adorable!!! now they need a 'treat bag' LOL
lol, a treat bag would be cute, but tootsie is such a little piggie she would eat them up imediately

Very cute! Where's their treats? ;-)
lol, it wasnt a trick, they really did get treats after, i didnt think to take pics of them gobbling up the treats , that would of been cute :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I love Walmart - I must go two or three days a week (usually on my lunch break just to get out of the office!). Did you see the matching hat for the outfits? It looks like a little black bucket cap and it has those springy attennas with the same glittery pumpkin on it. They only had two at my Walmart but they were both size L/XL. I think I will go to another Walmart tonight to see if I can find the matching hat for Chloe in her size. They sell out so darn quick around here though because it seems everyone in So. Cal. owns a Chihuahua!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Soooooooo cute!!! I would be thrilled to have those two little cuties knocking at my door. ;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awwwl come on over to our house. I'll give ya a bunch of treats. ;)
So cute!
LOL , thanks :D

Aww... they look spook-tacular !
thanks, yours do too in your siggy!

Oh so cute!!
thanks!
Very cute. I got one similar for Mia except it doesn't have a pumpkin it has a skull with an orange bow on it. I'll try to get a pic of Mia wearing it.
i saw that one, it has polkadots on the skirt part, real cute too!

Good ole Walmart! How did we ever survive without it?! lol They look so adorable!
thanks. lol. i know what a bargain it was at Walmart , only 7 dollars plus tax!

I love Walmart - I must go two or three days a week (usually on my lunch break just to get out of the office!). Did you see the matching hat for the outfits? It looks like a little black bucket cap and it has those springy attennas with the same glittery pumpkin on it. They only had two at my Walmart but they were both size L/XL. I think I will go to another Walmart tonight to see if I can find the matching hat for Chloe in her size. They sell out so darn quick around here though because it seems everyone in So. Cal. owns a Chihuahua!
no, i wasnt really looking at the other stuff so i didnt notice the matching attenas. my girls really hate anything except a hood on their heads, so i dont think i'd go for it for my girls. if you really want something bad that they dont have in the Walmart, i noticed you can get it shipped to the store for free, dont know if you can do that too at your walmart, but i looked it up on the internet and it says you can :)

Soooooooo cute!!! I would be thrilled to have those two little cuties knocking at my door. ;)
lol, thanks :)

Awwww, such pretty girls! :)
awww, thanks :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Love it! They look awesome in their Halloween outfits! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts