Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Oh that's neat!! I wish I had you talent.. I must say though my kids and hubby bought me a sewing machine for Mother's Day. It is a computer one that does all sorts of fancy stitches and I have no idea how to get it to work at all so it is sitting in the box lol.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh that's neat!! I wish I had you talent.. I must say though my kids and hubby bought me a sewing machine for Mother's Day. It is a computer one that does all sorts of fancy stitches and I have no idea how to get it to work at all so it is sitting in the box lol.
I knew nothing about sewing machines, hubby had to teach me. I almost burnt my moms out and jammed it so badly that she banished me from even looking at her sewing machine, lol. Hubby finally sat down one day and taught me how to use one. I became addicted from there, lol.

If you like check out my profile and click on my url link and you can see more of the things I've made. My hubby accuses me of not sticking to one craft, but I have to move around or I get board.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Now that is something! Great work! Lmaoooooo jennmays comment sometimes those fancy sewing machines with screens and buttons and lights are nothing but complicated. Thsts why people whose been sewing for years on end are so greatttt! And thats why i just use a basic sewing machine like the kenmore from sears :lol: more is not always better when it comes to a sewing machine... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.