Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gosh sorry if I am a picture hog. Seems I've been posting a lot lately. Anyway, we just got back from our day at the lake. Here's a few pics ....

"here I am at the lake - woo woo"

"mom made me sit by this tree. Lame."

"hey lookit this BIG BALL I found! And it looks like a butt!~ hehe!"

"here I am walkin with daddy. No, I'm NOT a speck! I is a BIG BOY."

"waitin for a fish to jump out. Come on fishy fishy"

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Tracy, I could look at Brody pics all day long. He is just the prettiest boy. The one of him under the tree says it all. He likes the action shots. LOL. But like the good boy he is, he lets Mama take some "pretty" pics as well. He really loved the "butt" ball didn't he??? Try putting that in your mouth Brody!!! Love him as always!!!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Don't ever apologize for giving us more Brody pics! We all love that little guy! Thanks for sharing your wonderful day at the lake :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Tracy I want to reach through my monitor and snatch Brody right up!! He is just the cutest little boy ever!! I love seeing pictures him! I don't know why, but the picture of him by the tree and the caption you added is cracking me up! Really! That seems to be exactly what Brody was thinking "lame" HA!!!
Give him a big hug and kiss for me :)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Brody looks great. I especially love the last pic of him waiting for the fish to jump
out. He is making a striking pose. BTW there is no such thing as a picture hog.
Post'em if you got'em is my motto.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
BRODY!!!! You could never EVER post too many Brody pics. In fact....it should say somewhere in the chihuahua people "rule book" that you must post Brody pics at LEAST once a week, if not more ;-) I LOVE that Brody!! The tree picture...lame....my FAV pic! lol His expression says it all! lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts