Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so things have changed quite a bit since my 'breakdown' post lol
My friend and I have found a nice little house to rent, right by my work, for a very reasonable price. We will be arranging a viewing date with them tomorrow so hopefully it all goes well. It will be hard work paying bills etc but we are both prepared for this and will be doing some serious thinking and money calculations beforehand. So if all goes well i could be moved out :)

Which means.....I could potentially have my chi alot sooner than originally thought :)

I am really trying not to get my hopes up, but the house seems perfect! Its within walking distance from my work and Tesco and its in a semi-rural area, so plenty of parks and nice open spaces to take my little chi baby. All being well that is.

I just hope everything goes acording to plan. Its still months off as i wanna make sure i can definatly pay for everything, as my baby is only having the best of everything. Compromises will have to be made but i know she will be worth everything :)

Im just so happy things are finally looking up! You guys really helped me see the positive side to things the other day :)

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is good news! Let us know what the place looks like after you see it tomorrow! Hope you get it! Within walking distance of your work sounds fantastic! Fingers crossed....

Brodysmom

·
Registered
621 Posts
fingers crossed!!! im glad things are looking better for you hun!!! that house sounds perfect!! let us know how the viewing goes!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay so the viewing went great......but went away and calculated all the bills ect and its a no go :( Cannot afford it :(

Bummer

So now back to square one. I'm working on mum about a chi but i doubt she will cave.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh poo. Well everything happens for a reason. Hard to believe at the time. But looking back, you will see that it's true. something else will come along. Have faith. :)

Brodysmom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts