Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... this is the first time I have put Calista in a bandanna... one of mine.
She seems to like it... of course, the doggy chocolate and sitting on mummys desk didn't hurt either...

i LOVE it!!

so pretttyyyy, oh so pretttyyyy....

Gimmie the chocolate now... enough pictures already...

·
Registered
281 Posts
She looks gorgeous! we are going to get Pixie a bandanna too, a red one. I love Calista, shes so cute! :D

Are those Diana cooper and doreen virtue cards I spy in the background? I have them too ;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She looks gorgeous! we are going to get Pixie a bandanna too, a red one. I love Calista, shes so cute! :D

Are those Diana cooper and doreen virtue cards I spy in the background? I have them too ;)
Hehe, thank you! :) she looks really unchihuahua like in those pics. lol.

Yes, you are right about the cards. The Diana Cooper ones are my newest, but I have LOT of the Doreen Virtue cards. I think you can see some of my wand collection in the pics too... I am making a set of Ogham sticks and when I have extra of any of the woods I am making wands with them.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hehe, thank you! :) she looks really unchihuahua like in those pics. lol.

Yes, you are right about the cards. The Diana Cooper ones are my newest, but I have LOT of the Doreen Virtue cards. I think you can see some of my wand collection in the pics too... I am making a set of Ogham sticks and when I have extra of any of the woods I am making wands with them.
I have nearly all of doreens cards :) I do readings for people. The wand collection is gorgeous. I love the whole setup :) your big amthyst is lovely, I have one as well xxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, she looks so cute in her bandana!!! : )

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She is so cute! I love her eyes. :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She is nice in her bandanna, Amberleah has a pink one. too big for her. I like your organized desk too!!!! :hello1:.
haha, it is not always quite that tidy! :)

She looks darling!! How bout a pretty paisley print? :)
Yeah, definitely going to try to get her something like that!

She looks adorable in her bandana.
:D Thank You!

She is so cute! I love her eyes. :)
Awwww, she looks so cute in her bandana!!! : )
She really seems to like it. Thank you!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts