Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter gave me a new camera for Christmas and I am learning to use it.
Tabitha and Jerry are my favorite subjects :love7:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
What nice, crisp pictures. My camera is a few years old now and technology has screamed past it's capability. Need a new one for certain after seeing these great pictures.
Your models? STUNNING!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What nice, crisp pictures. My camera is a few years old now and technology has screamed past it's capability. Need a new one for certain after seeing these great pictures.
Your models? STUNNING!
thanks Karen :)
I hadn't planned to get this kind of camera for another 3-4 years; but, my
daughter moved up the schedule when she gave it to me for Christmas!
It's all new to me; and, I'm sure next year I will probably look back on these
very early efforts and smile...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i was so overwhelmed that she bought this for me! i'm having a great time using it. best gift i ever received!
DSLR cams are truely one of the best gifts any pet-lover can want! :daisy: i love mine! its a doozy to learn the functions but once u get the hang of it...its awesome! more awesome when u shoot in raw files with the jpeg...so when u open the raw in photoshop u can enhance it like no tomaro ;)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Your pictures are beautiful and your dogs are gorgeous!!! I've been admiring them since I joined this website. I know you are so proud.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I really like the first one of Jerry...it captures his playful side...I always thought of him as the quiet serious type, that kind of stayed in Tabitha's shadow...funny how we assign certain personalities to animals we don't really know.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I really like the first one of Jerry...it captures his playful side...I always thought of him as the quiet serious type, that kind of stayed in Tabitha's shadow...funny how we assign certain personalities to animals we don't really know.
Jerry? Quiet? :coolwink: He's a bit shy when he first meets someone. But, at home
he is in his element! He runs, jumps, plays and spins in circles :D He's a typical boy!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
:shock: WOW!!!

Beautiful! If I were you I would blow these up and frame them! Stunning! :thumbright:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts