Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
T, I just noticed I can't view videos either. It must have been the last update that killed mine too.
They need to fix it soon.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I know. We are missing out on the sweet babies playing. :/ I hope they fix it soon. Mine won't even take me to a photo bucket pic if its linked.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Mine won't either I just checked. I am going to hand my phone to hubby when he gets home and see if he can figure out what is going on.

I googled the day after updating, and there are many having the same issues. I think it's going to take a new update to work out the bugs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
No that is our newest baby, Milk Dud. She was 55 grams at birth and I hand fed her every 2 hours until she was big enough to start eating on her own. She's currently 690 grams at 13 weeks. I am praying that she will grow to a sturdy size and doesn't have any latent health abnormalities. She's a very feisty little girl!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I think so too. I just went through all of the settings and uninstalled photobucket and pet guide and reinstalled. At least they have an update in the works.

I hope it fixes everything. Cause this is a crock. I thought maybe my phone had just gone haywire until I started the iPhone thread and did some googling.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts