Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
No that is our newest baby, Milk Dud. She was 55 grams at birth and I hand fed her every 2 hours until she was big enough to start eating on her own. She's currently 690 grams at 13 weeks. I am praying that she will grow to a sturdy size and doesn't have any latent health abnormalities. She's a very feisty little girl!
She is very cute! You are good at picking out names. Are you going to keep her? I have bottle fed pups before and it is hard to let them go.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am a lawyer, so I can't be home with her all day. My mom stays at home now because she is retired but we have other dogs, so we will have to see. I'm going to do what is best for her, but I'm not going to give her to someone unless I know she is healthy and they are willing to take on any challenges due to her size (or give her back!).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Lol! We called her milk dud because she was a little brown blind blob and she would get so excited every time we fed her she would start sucking on her paw. She does it sometimes when she works herself up while playing, but it was the cutest thing! She has no idea how small she is! She tries to steal chew toys from our 15 lb poodle!!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Lol! We called her milk dud because she was a little brown blind blob and she would get so excited every time we fed her she would start sucking on her paw. She does it sometimes when she works herself up while playing, but it was the cutest thing! She has no idea how small she is! She tries to steal chew toys from our 15 lb poodle!!
Well, she is a little doll. And I know what you mean about the toy. Taz takes them away from our shepherd. And he doesn't argue with her, either.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts