Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...got up this morning after the bad snowstorm yesterday and it was so pretty outside! Took the girls out again to try and see if they would enjoy it...Lulubelle pitched a fit..."NO GO MOMMA" and she whined till I had to pick her up again LOL! Dazy was so darn excited! She really likes the snow and she was exploring the area (and the flowerpot) and she had snow all over her little nose!
We built a sick looking "snowgirl" and my husband was laughing so hard because he said "she has no butt!!" It was so cold that's all I could do! LOL
Of course I threw a snowball at him!
anyway...enjoy the pics:)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, you guys did get some snow!!! Awww your house is so pretty and your view of the mountains is gorgeous!

Love the snowman!!!! Great pics!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Wow what a beautiful house! I love your snowman friend lol. Doesn't look like she's that adventurous in the snow yet! I haven't taken my girls out but I keep meaning to.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
They look darling in their little coats. I dread the snow and Yoshi and Chibi feel the same LOL!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hmmm first time ive seen a small small snowgirl made on a table...LOL!!!! i would've been cracking up too haha! :D atleast dazy liked it! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts