Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having problems adding Avatar. I read all the posts on this. There is no where on my photo bucket to resize pic. Not sure what else to try. It keeps saying "URL invalid"

Help anyone?

Mary

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
To resize pics on photobucket; you have to click on the photo so it's open, and then click 'Edit'. Once it opens up the free editing software that PB uses, there's a bar at the top where you can click to resize. Then I would just right click and save it; and upload it directly to CP to your avatar if the links are having trouble too. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Try going to CP User then going to Edit Avatar then you can highlight custom avatar and click on browse and it will let you download a photo straight out of your picture library on your computer and you don't have to go to photobucket for the avatar if you don't want to. Try that and see if it works.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your help guys. Apparently I can't edit from my iPad, LOL. I tried doing a custom avatar, it says invalid file :(

I'll figure it out sooner or later :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Can you just post it here as a photo and I can try to resize and add it for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts