Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey mods! I have a quick question for you. Nate is trying to make his own username and he couldn't because it said his email address is already registered with a user name. Could you tell me what user name is associated with his email address? Or could you reset it so that he can create a new one? He doesn't remember creating one. Please let me know!
Thanks!
PS...his email address is *email.address.removed.now*

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
he can spend hours scanning the memberlist!! :lol: maybe they break it down in to states?? I forget without looking -- Mia has to fixit for ya

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, I searched through the member list and I found that his username is natelam but it won't let me log in because it says it's that it's for an incorrect or inactive username or invalid password. I tried all the passwords he would use and it won't let me log in. Can someone make his user name active?
Thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
ilovesadie said:
Okay, I searched through the member list and I found that his username is natelam but it won't let me log in because it says it's that it's for an incorrect or inactive username or invalid password. I tried all the passwords he would use and it won't let me log in. Can someone make his user name active?
Thanks!
Hi Sadie

I have made this account active and sent a password reminder to the university address previously mentioned (I have also been back and editted the post and removed the email address from general public view ;)

A new password has been created; please check your e-mail for details on how to activate it.
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts