Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys you are all so great at coming up with super ideas I need help! i need to raise 400 dollars I have tried selling chi clothing sold some movies and boxsets. If you guys have any ideas please let me know :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Did try and sell stuff on here ... i sold a tshirt :) the monies is for school related things I am starting in January!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
If you make the chi clothing you should consider starting an ETSY shop. It wouldn't be immediate business, expect I'm sure a lot of the folks on here might love to buy from you!

Umm if you have any electronics that are still current you wouldn't mind parting with, I'd put those on Craig's List.

Definitely a garage sale if you are able to have one.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
You can get better prices for stuff if you sell it on Craigslist vs. having a yard sale but you have to be careful with all the whacko people out there and never have someone come over to see whatever you are selling if you are home alone. When I have sold stuff off Craigslist I have even just put it in my garage and just opened the garage door and that way they don't have to come inside the house.

I liked the working the voting polls idea that someone suggested - maybe you can look into that???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts