Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I know I've been a quiet but I have enjoyed all of you talking about your great dogs while I've been waiting (and preparing) for Tucker's homecoming. I am leaving in an hour to go pick him up! I am so excited and I can't wait to post pics of him playing and sleeping, and eating, and, and, and.....

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for all the chatter about chi's that have kept me company while I waited! Be back soon!!

Brenda and Tucker

·
Registered
642 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby. I can't wait to see pics!!! :D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!

What a day!! Sorry I didn't get back to the computer until now but by the end of the day we were both "Tuckered" out. :D

He has grown so much in the last 3 weeks, he is now 3 1/2 mos old and is losing some of the rolly-polly puppy look. His legs are getting longer and his softy baby hair is falling out. He looks like a skinny-mini now.

He's sooooooooo cute, I am still in the middle of moving so I have an xpen set up for him in the living room for when I can't keep a close eye on him. After we have some play time and cuddle time I put him in there and he lays in his little bed and watches me. We did this several times throughout the day and when it was time for bed he happily slept in his own bed (with my old tshirt as a blankie).

He is frightened of the men in the house but they have deep voices and though they get down on the ground I have to keep reminding them to bring their hands UNDER him rather than over. He actually snapped at one of them and recieved a firm NO from Momma. We are enrolled in a puppy class for small breeds that starts at the end of September so we'll see more good things too.

He has done his "duty" (sometimes in the wrong places but mostly in the right) and has been eating well today. He has tons of energy but it comes in short little spurts... I guess thats normal.

I have a photo album for him on my pbase account so I'll post the link here: http://www.pbase.com/brenb/chiboy
And here's one teaser....His ears do not stand up at all, well unless he's facing the wind!!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
oh, he is absolutely adorable. I am so happy for you. That is so funny about his ears. If you wouldn't of said anything about he wind I would of thought his ears were up by themselves!!!! Congratulations!!!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts