Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of the dogs love this game, and they all figured out how to do it without even being shown. lol.

This is just a video of Tucker completing it.

The object is for the dog to find all of the pieces of food hidden under certain bones. The dog is only supposed to remove the bones with kibble underneath.

I think I put kibble under 4 or 5 of the bones (all of the ones he removed).

·
Registered
152 Posts
Haha! OMG it's like a frenzied attack! Alfie is a bit slower with his.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Do you think one of Brody's balls would fit underneath one of these for him to find? He is not food motivated at all so that won't work for him. But he will do anything for his toys.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
So cool! :)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Tucker is 1 smart puppy! Looks like a really neat game. My work sells them so perhaps I will l have to get one for Moose and Jasper!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That is so cute! Good job little cutie!! I shouldn't say this as if I'm being mean but I just think Shayley wouldn't do this LOL She would be like, work? Me? Nah... lol Kizzie would probably do it! Who knows! I'm interested in trying it on them though!

Do you think one of Brody's balls would fit underneath one of these for him to find? He is not food motivated at all so that won't work for him. But he will do anything for his toys.
omg this is such a cute/Brody question! Brody wubs his widdle bally!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Rico loves this toy, Rachel lauren sent it to hime from Macy and Jordan. He expects a kibble in each section...lol.

Tucker is really good at this !!

·
Registered
768 Posts
What a clever boy!!! where did u find this game? i reckon Penny would be real good at it!! Lola would prob just sit and watch but still expect a treat!! x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts