Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted pictures in forever, it seems. I've been really busy lately... we're in the middle of house hunting and just put an offer in on a house (we'll find out by Thursday if our offer has been accepted).

Tucker turned 5 months old on June 5th and is starting to get his coat back. He weighs right around 4lbs, now. Here are some pics I took a few minutes ago...

Zoom!

The end.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
He is GORGEOUS!! I love the lighter color on his muzzle. What a doll baby!! Good luck on the house!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, everyone! I really hope we get this house... it's 4 bedrooms, 2 baths with all tile floors... and a big fenced in backyard for the chis, of course ;)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh my dear little Tucker where have you been? i've missed that gorgeous smile of yours!
Jess he's just adorable :D Yay his coat is back, it's a bit like Pebbles' not quite long but not quite short, i call it confused hahaha.

All the best with the house, it sounds like a winner i hope you get it!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I'm planning on being back in Tampa in August - maybe we can meet . . . :) My niece lives in Orlando - goes to UCF.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Whoo hoo!! Pics of Tucker!! He looks as cute as ever!!
I love the little curly hairs coming from his ears. Maxx has the same thing. Lol! :)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm planning on being back in Tampa in August - maybe we can meet . . . :) My niece lives in Orlando - goes to UCF.
That would be really cool to meet up!

I graduated from UCF in May 2006 and my husband graduated from there this past December, actually ;)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Wow what a handsome pup !
I love his colors. And he's already got the greyish muzzle, so you'll never have to look at him and think ' he's looking old '. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts