1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
323 Posts
what a nice looking chihuahua and a wonderful coat. sure went thru the uglies...love the monthly pictures thank you for sharing

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww!! Tucker has grown up so much! He is a gorgeous blue boy and his coat is beautiful!
:)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw I love the first pic, so cute. It's nice to see the progression. He's grown into a beautiful boy. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He's really grown into himself! I love seeing the progression. His coat is gorgeous!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Thank you! I love seeing pictures of their coats coming in...I'm impatiently waiting on mine and his coat, lol. So difficult to wait. Tucker really has a gorgeous coat!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!

I'm anxious for Emma's coat to grow in. She's 7 months old and I can see it slowly coming in, but she definitely won't be as fluffy as Tucker is.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
What a great bunch of pictures! Tucker is such a doll! I LOVE the picture of him with the pumpkin - that one needs to be framed!

Yeah I am sitting here comparing Tucker's picture to Chloe and she is definetly not as fluffy, but she is still only 5 1/2 months old so she still has plenty of time. With her though her coat color keeps changing so I am really curious to see what her adult coat is going to be like - I can hardly wait!!!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Wow what a handsome boy with an amazing coat!!
I love seeing the progression too.
Cant wait till Dillon has his full coat aswell, his is thick right now and fuzzy at places. lol

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Wow..It seems just like yesterday that you were posting that you were getting him. I can't believe he's 18 months already. He's matured into such a handsome guy. You must be so proud. Big hugs being sent his way.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww he is so sweet.He has been cute his whole life.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts