Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi... Tucker and I were shopping at a specialty store called "City Dogs" looking for a new harness (he's outgrowing his old one) and Tucker insisted on trying these on!
Since I drive a roadster convertible I am seriously considering the goggles, I wanted to see how he'd take to them. After about 5mins he wanted them off.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He didn't seem to mind the putting on and adjusting. Then he was a little wild to get down but walked around a few mins before he tried to get it off with his front paws. I went ahead and took it off. I'm still considering them though!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper has Doggles but those are way cuter! He won't keep his on either unless we're on the motorcycle - then I think he's too terrified to worry about them! :lol:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what I was thinking. Yesterday was the first day I put the top down with him in the car. I left the windows up so the wind wasn't too bad and I stayed in town. He kept blowing out his nose and eventually buried it in his blankie! I'm still considering returning to the shop to purchase the goggles.. they are just too much!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts