Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I play tug of war wih my puppy does he like playing or does he just wish I'd give him the toy back? I've never had dogs that were interested in toys before.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
They want you to tug! lol When mine play together, they tug with all their might, growling and snarling. As soon as one lets go, the other one brings it back, trying to get the other dog to start tugging again.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He doesn't tend to bring it back to me, I don't know if he hasn't figured that bit out yet but he does seem to get bored quickly with the toy if I stop playing tug. Thanks for the reassurance. This place is good to just check when you have a bit of a worry. I do feel a bit silly though.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Kalisee loves it. Sometimes if I cant pull, I tie it to something sturdy and she will play that for a long time.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
He doesn't tend to bring it back to me, I don't know if he hasn't figured that bit out yet but he does seem to get bored quickly with the toy if I stop playing tug. Thanks for the reassurance. This place is good to just check when you have a bit of a worry. I do feel a bit silly though.
Don't feel silly, that's what we are here for! You have no idea how many times I have come here with paranoid mommy syndrome!

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Babushka is my one that wants to play with everyone and anything. She takes off my daughter's socks and runs up to me to play tug-a-way. Or a piece of paper or plastic or a twig or a toy, anything she can find. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts