Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Here's what Hershey does in the morning when she realizes I wold be heading to work. She lays like this asking for a tummy rub!! :foxes_207:

Does your chi love a tummy rub?

·
Registered
384 Posts
lol, awwwww, she knows her mommy is leaving.
and randy just loves belly rubs all the time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Out of all of my chihuahuas Emma seems to enjoy belly rubs the most. Her Aunt Amy (my sister) is the master of the belly rubs all she has to do is walk in the room and Emma will roll over on her back for a belly rub lol! Below are some pictures of Emma enjoying a nice ol' belly rub.

Emma loves her belly rubs!

This is my favorite picture.

Even in the pool Emma enjoys a good belly rub =)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Out of all of my chihuahuas Emma seems to enjoy belly rubs the most. Her Aunt Amy (my sister) is the master of the belly rubs all she has to do is walk in the room and Emma will roll over on her back for a belly rub lol! Below are some pictures of Emma enjoying a nice ol' belly rub.

Emma loves her belly rubs!

This is my favorite picture.

Even in the pool Emma enjoys a good belly rub =)

:hello1: awww too cute :) . randy rolls over anytime my mom walks in.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I'd rub your belly Hershey!!! :) And you too Emma! Roxy loves her belly rubbed as well, especially from my Dad! She does the same thing when he walks in ... rolls right over on her back! :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Tummy rub

Hello everyone! Here's what Hershey does in the morning when she realizes I wold be heading to work. She lays like this asking for a tummy rub!! :foxes_207:

Does your chi love a tummy rub?

Oh, yes, Lavender loves a tummy rub. When I wake up in the morning, as soon as she realizes I'm awake, she flips over for her morning tummy rub. She and Cosmo both get cuddles every morning before we get up. One of the perks of being retired and not having to get up and get a move on!!

Jeanette

·
Registered
125 Posts
Zippy's favorite thing as soon as he wakes up in the morning is a good stretch and belly rub. Later in the day, he will often snuggle up to my wife's leg when she's sitting and then do a sneak-attack lightning quick flop onto his back for a tummy rub. He must think that he's being so clever and that she'll never see it coming! Funny as anything!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts