Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sheesh, what is goin on with everyone's chi's! it seems a lot of us have chi's with upset tummy's. :( it seems that after a round of zoomies, she's been throwing up teeny tiny amounts. she really zoomied hard. i dont think anything else is wrong with her. normal poops ect. just in the middle of her zoomies she will stop and drink some water. then when she is done about 10 minutes later she'll vomit. i think it's also cause it was warmer than usual today too. last time it was the same thing (when chiwi and my daughter both were vomiting) it was after a hard long zoomie and water, plus the warmer weather...

on another note, she's starting to shed, it's liek a milestone or something... aww my baby is getting older....

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I have noticed with gadget that when he is playing and or zoomiing He will drink water fast and then go back and start playing and or zooming and he will then stop and spit up.. it isn't like a vomit it is like he has too much in his mouth and he spits... It is usually liquid.... and it doesn't matter if he has ate or not... I think he drinks too much too fast and it gets him.. So I started taking his water up off the floor while he is playing nad then put it back when he stops... He only plays hard a few times a day so it is easy for me to do this... He is usually fine when he drinks slower and less at a time aftera long/hard zoomie or playing..

I hope this is the case with Chiwi.... Chiwi drink slower when you are playin girl.. so you don't get sick...

·
Registered
521 Posts
oh no! something really is going around the board! Ruby's sick too :( nothing too serious though, just a little under the weather. We send our love out to little chiwi, and sadie and auggie and anyone else who's not feeling to good as well!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
viruses through the screen :? :wink:

i hope chiwi will feel better soon ........maybe she's drinking too fast and is too excited?
mine vomit too then ....

kisses nat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts