Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my sister's daughter's first birthday party. I decided to take Twiggy as Tico thinks she is the one in heat and I have to keep an eye on them all day. My sister lives 2 hours away. She rode down there at first in her shoulder bag, but after a half hour she managed to get out the window I opened to pet her, so she rode the rest of the way tucked under my chin. She wasn't too happy being in the car, but other than panting a lot at times, she did fine. I think she liked looking out the windows, she would perk up every once and a while at something she saw going by. At the party, she was wonderful, letting people pet her and even let two kids put her in their laps. The first half of the party, she sat in her bed next to my chair, the second half, I just carried her around with me. The only time she got anxious is when I tried to take pics, she was afraid of the camera so my friend asked to hold her. She didn't like that, I think by then she was just tired and worn out, we had been there for 6 hours already, so I had to take pics with her on my arm. On the way home, she 'talked' to me, telling me everything and that she didn't really want to go home in her shoulder carrier, thank you. I told her she had no choice, so she finally curled up and went to sleep. When she talks and barks, she sounds like a little duck, I swear. It's so cute.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Sounds like she had a fun day out ....and a nice chat with her mum on the way home--hahaha

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I thought she did amazingly well considering her background of neglect and abuse. They really are resilient little dogs

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
She sounded like she did amazeing.She is such a sweet girl.I would love to meet your pack one day.As you are one of the few That has more than me lol.I have six and you have nine I would love to get our packs together lol.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She sounded like she did amazeing.She is such a sweet girl.I would love to meet your pack one day.As you are one of the few That has more than me lol.I have six and you have nine I would love to get our packs together lol.
Lol that would be awesome to get together. Utter chaos would ensue. And right now, I actually have 11. Shhh. lol I have chi mix two fosters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts