Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight it took him less than five minutes to pull the squeaker out of his Kong XS ball. It usually takes at least an hour of hyper chewing to get the squeaker out. :foxes15: Guess it's time to move up a size?

The second personal best, which I'm sure is some kind of record somewhere, is the hair ball from last nights pre- bath grooming session. I did another 45 minutes of grooming with a brush and then used the Zoom Groom this time around. I finished off with a couple of passes with a flea comb and voila:

In front of a 5 pound bag of Fromm

Checking out his accomplishment :

Don't fret now Chi People. I promise, Cai won't let these accomplishments change him. :coolwink: :joker:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Woah! Congratulations!

I have a short hair chi and all the hair you got from yours in one grooming is the amount I take off my girl in six months with a once a week brushing!! Good job!!

I hear you on the sqeeker..I thought only my girl did that. She loves squeeky toys but the squeekers are forever coming out in a matter of minutes. Happy Kong ball Graduation!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. Thank you. Yes hard work does indeed pay off end the end! :rolleyes:

I don't know what got into him with that ball last night. He went crazy when I gave it to him and just tore into it! :daisy: lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts